Okay so Here are a few tricks of the trade with relation to:
- Uploading a picture as an original up loader. Thus increasing your 'being followed' potential marketing value.
- using a visual board upload to increase your sites statistics
You have at least one account related to the use of a visual on line board. and you use this board as a way saving ideas and information under different headings / names of the boards.
Others have the same idea. Mean while there are people who use the pictures you place on your boards as a means of directly bringing in income or indirectly building their site visited statistics Great idea as this works. Every time someone re'pins' a picture the sit they support gets a bunch of interest shown to it. And that is what site owners want and in a few cases pay for.
The picture on the right is one I came across from a followers board. I wanted to place this idea on my parties board. So this is what I do:
- Clicked on their board to open it.
- Clicked once on the picture. - this click opened a page that
- has the picture on
- allows me to Facebook the other persons board.
- Twitter the other persons board
- Not great if I am into marketing my own boards.
- Has an embed code
- click that and you can place it as I have done on your page.
- Report the pin
- send the picture as an email.
- Has a follow option for the following while
- showing a line of other pictures that are on the original persons same board that may interest me.
- Offers an 'originally from.. ' line
- Informs you where the picture was pinned from
- To get back to the original site the post came from you click on the picture once more.
- From here you can upload the picture of your choice.
- Write a small comment about why you have uploaded this picture
- Choose you board you are to save it on.
- If you have access to group boards now you 'repin' it on to these group board as appropriate to the boards title.
- Note: from your board when the picture is on display you also can upload the page / picture to another platforms board of your own,
- The end result is no matter who repins the picture you uploaded or embeds it as you are now the original person who uploaded the picture from someones site their site is being 'seen' through your work. Thus both of you [the original post and your board now have stimulated the SEO's and thus the statistics fall in your favor.
Here is the catch though. More often I am coming across pictures like the above on where the picture is not on display -which means you cannot be an orginaor of the upload so that you can pin the picture to your board. This of course affects your statistics but not that of the orginal site. After all you have visited their front of site.
Sometimes you might be lucky enough to find that picture by clicking through the site and they will be happy as
- you visited -their stats go up.
- you stayed -their stats go up.
- you will find something you like and - yip- their stats go up